We currently offer a variety of groups at UHC. Each group provides a unique opportunity for clients; we’d love for you to join us. Many insurances cover group therapy so please call your insurance company to ask about their coverage for group counseling. Private pay is also an option. Inquire at the Utah Healing Center (801-266-4643) for more information and to register. We would love to have you!
Canine-Assisted Psychotherapy Groups
- Mindfulness Group for Children: Mondays 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- EMDR Group Trauma Protocol for Adult Women: Wednesdays 3:00 – 4:30 pm
- Grief Support and Skills Group for Adults: Wednesdays 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Trauma Support Group for Adult Women: Thursdays 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Non-Canine Psychotherapy Groups
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills for Adults: Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- DBT Skills for Adolescents and Multi-Family: Thursdays 5:30 – 7 pm
- FREE Yoga Therapy Group for Adults: Saturdays 12 – 1 pm
- Men’s Emotional Support Group: Thursdays 7 – 8 pm
Specific times and dates are available dependent upon demand and are subject to change.
Sign up for a group!
Please call Utah Healing Center 801-266-4643 or email email@example.com for more information and to schedule an intake session to be assigned to a specific group. You may also schedule an intake session by coming in to UHC; address is 5284 S. Commerce Dr. Suite C-134 Murray, UT 84107.
If you are an existing client seeing a therapist at UHC, please consult with your therapist or ask the front desk for more information about how to join a group.
Receive a 10% off of the groups if you pay for the entire series by the first day of group.