Please read the Directions below before filling out your OQ!
- Click the link above to access the Outcome Measures web form.
- Enter in the patients’ Medical Records Number.
- If you do not have the Medical Records Number, please call our office at 801-266-4643.
- Enter in the patients’ date of birth.
- Click the Login button.
- Select the OQ Instrument you wish to fill out.
- Adults should fill out the default OQ-45.
- For children 12 and under, a parent or guardian needs to fill out the YOQ -2.0
- Please try to have the same parent of guardian fill out the measure every month.
- For children between the ages 13 and 17, the child fills out the YOQ-2.0SR.
- To change what instrument is selected, click the square to the right of instrument and use the arrow buttons to move them from the ‘Available’ column to the ‘Selected’ column.
- Click the begin button on the bottom right of the screen.
Please do not change the ‘Setting of Care’ (Outpatient) or the ‘Clinic’ (Janet S Nimer).
- After reading the General Instructions, click ‘Continue’
- Answer each question by clicking the radial to right of the answer that you feel fits your response best.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until your answer the final question.
- Click Finish.
Congratulations, you’ve completed your OQ online! Please make sure to inform your therapist next time you come in!