Utah Healing Center’s therapists have over 35 years of experience. Our approach to therapy is to include the entire family, especially when working with children and adolescents who are experiencing emotional and behavioral issues.
Our Therapists work with adults and elderly with depression, anxiety, mood disorders, grief, addictions, parenting and family issues or end of life issues.
Our Therapists have experience working with individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with physical disabilities, chronic or terminal illnesses and have experienced traumatic life events.
What we offer:
- Talk in confidence with someone who has professional training, who can understand you and is able to help you with your problems.
- Assist in making changes through personal and family goals.
- Resolve personal, parental and family issues.
- Psychotherapeutic approach to solving problems.
- Therapeutic services are available to meet the needs of all ages, ranging from young children to seniors.
What we do:
- Critical Incident Stress Management & Debriefing (CISM)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Addiction Therapy (e.g. alcohol, drugs, pornography, etc.)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Grief & Loss Therapy/Pet Loss Therapy
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social & Transitional Living Skills
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Mental Health Assessments
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Relaxation Skills Training
- Medication Management
- Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Psychological First-Aid
- Sand & Play Therapy
- Compassion Fatigue
- Anger Management
- Positive Psychology
- Parenting Skills
- Guided Imagery
- Art Therapy
We Accept Most Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Division of Child & Family Services (DCFS)
- Division of Juvenile Justice Services (DJJS)
- First Health Network / Healthwise
- Humana / Lifesynch
- LDS Family Services
- Medicare (Part B) / Noridian
- Medicaid / Optum
- MH Net (for Altius and PEHP Medical)
- Reliant Behavioral Health
- Select Med (out of network billing)
- Tricare / Triwest
- University Behavioral Network
- United Behavioral Health Care
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Utah Department of Work Force Services
- Value Options
- Vocational Rehab
Funded by Salt Lake County